Old July 17th 03, 04:53 PM
Sjpolyclay

So Sarajane, maybe you should look up all her old segments with
polymer, then send in something that's different in style or theme

I've been told that Carol Duvall has nothing to do herself with the actual
bookings, but I'm sure letters have a good chance of going to the right people
eventually. I think any number of projects from my new book would be good
segments, but you are right, they already have several "clay people" who are
affiliated with the manufactures/importers, and there is much competition for
the airspace.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com