Old November 16th 03, 05:25 PM
TrevorF

Default European/UK source for Foredom tools?

I'm hoping someone can suggest a good European or UK supplier for
Foredom motors. The particular item I'm interested in at the moment
is the Series L motor, model L-EM (220v). This is the low speed (5000
rpm), high torque motor with a table-top manual speed control. I do
know a number of good suppliers in the States but am hoping to locate
one a little closer to home.

I realize that there are fine machines of European manufacture
available but I have already made a considerable investment in Foredom
gear and would like to keep everything shaft-compatible.

Any suggestions graciously received.

Cheers,
Trevor F.