Old April 23rd 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default AD/COMM: Items for Sale

I've been doing some, get this cleaning and organizing and guess what
I found. I found something that you have been looking for a long
time. So please see below and let me know if you are interested in
any of the stamp sets below.

Buyer will pay actual shipping costs and I accept Paypal or checks.
Items paid by check will be held until check clears, which today takes
2 days if that.

If you are interested in multiple items, I would be willing to "make a
deal". Okay so here is what I have the description includes page
number in the current catty.

Page 59 T-2305 Swirling Wings $15.00 (used once)
Page 66 T-2128 Sizzlin Summer $ 5.00 (slightly used, no
staining)
Page 113 T-2332 Little Friends $ 4.50 (used)
Page 157 T-2149 Flower Patches $12.00 (I have 2 of these,
slightly used)
Page 159 T-19 Speckle $ 4.00 (new, cut)
Page 159 T-122 Libby Border $ 4.00 (new, uncut)
Page 166 T-2051 Day Dreaming $ 6.00 (new, uncut)
Page 172 T-2540 Ragdolls $15.00 (new, cut)

All stamp sets are in cd cases except for the two sets that are new
and uncut.

Okay so this is the first time I have ever listed anything and please
contact me off list if you are interested in any of the above stamp
sets.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
Team Leader of The Hot n' Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
missy.ismyangel.net