Old January 24th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

Default Attic Windows Quilting

how about close double diamond diagonal lines.
thats off the top of my noggin tho.
i'm thunk'n it would look a wee bit like window leading i've seen on
cottages in the UK etc. if that makes enough sense.
cheers,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Pat in Virginia" wrote...
Hello! My current project is a small WH of Attic Windows. Each block
features a small colonial scenic view. The block, including the mitered
sides measures about 7" x 9". I need suggestions for quilting the views. I
plan to do straight lines on the mitered edges. Opinions appreciated. TIA,
PAT in VA/USA