Old December 14th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

Default Are you interested?

Count me in...

SAD

On 12/13/06 6:03 PM, in article
, "Roscoe2"
wrote:

stampingmaniac wrote:
I am also interested and would use it if it's free. I'm currently
posting to yahoo photos. It's wonderful of you to volunteer to set
something up that would be group-specific.

Another option that rec.crafts.textiles.needlework did was to create a
Yahoo group entitled RCTN-Photos that rctn members could join and then
post pics of their work in albums.

Whatever is set up I will use!

--Barbara

Okay so in reading another post about this group, it says that this is
a text only group. However, in doing some research on a couple of
other google groups that I belong to, we can have a group that will
allow us to download scans and such. If I understand what I read
correctly, this group was put together back in 1998 and the those that
put it together are no longer on this group. If I read it correctly.
What they pretty much said was that this group is unmoderated.

So would any of you that would like to see pictures and make this group
a little more active, be interested in possibly joining another group
that we have those capabilities? I am not trying to take anything over
I just know how I love to see everyone's talents and would love to have
the capability so pc and mac users can see it.

So, what I am proposing is to host another group and give you all the
opportunity to share. I do not want to take away from this group, it
is just a thought. What do you think?

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
North Branch, MN
Check out The Angel Company catalog on my website:
http://missy.ismyangel.net