Old May 1st 05, 03:56 PM
Dawn Alguard

Wooly wrote:
Amazon claims to have Sharon Miller's "Heirloom Knitting" for $36 with
free shipping if you choose "slow boat via Australia and points south"
shipping option.

I just ordered, we'll see if it shows up or if they string me along
for three months before admitting they don't have it at that price.

The only time I've ever had an order rescinded by Amazon it was an
Amazon Marketplace order (used book) and the vendor emailed me to say
they didn't have the book anymore. I've never had an issue with them
charging my card for something that wasn't actually shipped.

Dawn