Old July 19th 03, 05:16 AM
Laura Bartl

I think I'll get two. The Princess Di or the Roman Holiday for "around the
house," grocery shopping, you know, the simpler things in life and perhaps
the Fierce Diva for dinner and a movie - don't want anything too high in the
theatre, that would just be rude. Then again, if I'm a diva, what do I care
about rude?

--
Laura Bartl
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/laurabartl/index.htm

"nzl*" wrote in message
http://www.tiara.com/
i can see some of you wearing one of these
and gotta love those sceptres as well.
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....

---