Old April 29th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default cat block pattern ?

Help . . . . I'm looking for "Bob" cat from a Mary Lou Weidman book
maybe called "Krazy Cats and Mary Lou Too." I went to Mary Lou
Weidman's sight and there is no such book listed there. And no one at
her site has responded to my request for info. I'm wondering if the
person gave me the wrong author.

It's just a face of a cat. Looks like It is made of a wedding ring
type curve. The curve is around a cirlce that is the cat's big nose.

I get the impression there might be lots more cats in the collection.

Here is someone's version:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52934405hjnoWo

Thanks,
Kay Ahr in Nevada