Old October 6th 16, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default What are you stitching?

I just finished Sunlit Irises by Kustom Krafts and am now stitching a kit I
had called Dressed for Winter. It is a Bucilla kit and I couldn't find a
picture online. I got this kit a while ago from one of the catalogs and it
is one large snowman with birds sitting on it's arms with two children in
it. One is building a small snowman and the other is working on the large
snowman. It is really quite cute. I am almost finished with this one too
and will look for a new project this weekend so I am all prepared to start
when this one is done.
Sharon in MN

"Joan Erickson" wrote in message
Well, since we seem to have some activity here again, I thought it was
time for this ever-popular stash-enabler topic!

I just finished Northern Lights Wolf (mentioned in another post) and then
it was a toss-up on whether I wanted to do a Halloween project (one of
Stoney Creek's designs) or a kit in my stash. I settled on the kit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Ch...item51ec5c9176

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures