Old August 1st 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Default Husqvarna/Viking Mega Quilter

What types of problems are you having? Loops on top? Loops on bottom?
Does it happen when you're sewing in one direction or another?

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

On 8/1/2011 9:06 AM, rockytop wrote:

-------------------------------------
/^-----^\
V o o V
| Y |
\ Q /
/ - \
| \
| \ )
|| (___\====
judya

Hi all - I just joined this discussion group due to my frustration with
trying to use my Mega Quilter. It is a Viking - the mid arm size and is
giving me fits related to tension. I took it to the shop for evaluation
and it is no better after $150.00 in repairs and tune ups.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 176602 messages and counting!