Old March 25th 11, 08:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

Default Someone else's birthday (tomorrow)!!!

A couple was about to have a baby. However, the husband was about to leave
on an emergency business trip and his wife was concerned that he wouldn't be
there to name his child. So he told his wife not to worry
because he would send his brother to the hospital when she gave birth to
name the child.

While the man was on his trip his wife surprisingly gave birth to twins - a
girl and a boy. Later that day the husband called his wife and was overjoyed
at the news.

He asks his wife, "What did my brother name the girl?" She answers,
"Denise". He says, "Oh that's a nice name. What did he name the boy?"

She says, "De-nephew"...

Happy Birthday Sheena,
Fred

"Joan E." wrote in message
It's a little early but, since I probably won't be online tomorrow,
here goes:

Happy Birthday to you,
Haaappy Biiiirthday toooo yoooouuuu,
Happyyyy Biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeaaaar Sheeeeennnaaaaaaa!
Haaaappy Biiiiirthdaaaaaay toooooo yooooooouuuuuuu!

Have wonderful day, my friend! Do what you most enjoy!

Joan