Old February 17th 11, 01:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default A small whine

On 2/15/11 11:34 AM, in article ,
" wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:28:06 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

It is the prefect morning to sit and stitch. Trash is out, the laundry is
caught up and frankly a heating pad is in order on my lower back.. And I
have to wait for return calls

BUT THERE IS NOTHING BUT CRAP on TV.

Cheryl

There has only been crap on TV for ages now. Reality shows (nothing
further from it) Idol shows, dancing shows, self improvement shows
(Oprah and Phil - at least I assume that's what they are supposed to
be) lawyers, doctors, none of it entertaining, to me anyway.

I thought I had seen everything until I happened past someone called
Nancy Grace - I am still recovering from five minutes of watching
that!

I've missed that.

First - I needed to be mildly entertained. I was feeling crappy, my knee
hurt and I wanted to stitch.

Usually, I can find a science/nature show or what my husband calls "how much
is that junk worth" show (antiques/pickers/repurpose). Worst, maybe a foodie
show.

Sigh, I did read. But it wasn't want I wanted to do