Old October 23rd 03, 12:03 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
I agree on all.

I have been helped by Noreen and several other great Ladies and Gentlemen

in
the group. And hope several of my answers have helped others.

Noreen, could you or Mirjam send me the mobius instructions, Please.

Dennis

Yes some guys love to knit and crochet , God Bless.

Dennis, wonderful to see you again, and of course I will, give me a day or
two, and maybe remind me offlist at noreens underscore knitche at yahoo dot
com ....
Also, I see you've decided to fully 'come out', last time you posted you
signed Spike Driver... and only told me offlist that you were Dennis!
How IS your lovely wife? Please say hello!
Did you ever start the Fatigue sweater for your B.I.L???
I still chuckle over DD#2's "ARMY" acronym, which I know YOU enjoyed too!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.