Old August 27th 04, 12:59 AM
jane

Default 55% OFF SALE AT BEADS BY MAIL! DON'T MISS IT!

Hello Everyone!

I am moving and need to reduce the weight of beads I take with me (not
the only thing needing to be reduced around my place!) so here is a
great opportunity to buy our regular stock for what I paid for it and
in some cases, less than I paid.

WE have lots of Czech glass beads, gemstone rounds & shapes, great
prices on 36" chip strands, lots of findings, memory wire, pliers,
nippers, cutters, beadalon, gem carvings & pendants, over 2000 items
on sale! Minimum order oinly $25 ...

TO see the crazy prices go to
https://www4.adhost.com/beadsbymail/secure/list.php which is the Beads
by Mail Shopping Cart since only orders placed using the cart will
qualify for the discounts. See full color images & descriptions at
http://beadsbymail.com -- the "store" site and shopping cart are
separate. But the cart is really easy to use.

Any questions, please call me 800 572 7920! Thank you for your
interest.

Jane YSBC (Your Striving Bead COUnter)