Old August 1st 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
harrowwoman

Default Knitting Machine

On Aug 1, 8:57 pm, "Stella Fenley" wrote:
You could send Astor lady an e-mail and she can refer you to someone in your
area ,if you don't want it shipped over the waters.Stella"harrowwoman" wrote in message

ups.com...

Well, that's just typical of ME...not really bothering to look where
this group is. Here I am in Harrow, Middlesex UNITED KINGDOM no less-I
mean just how much water is there between here and the USA?
I still want to stay in this group though as I am sure there will be
lots of hints,tips and patterns to swop once I do get my machine!
A knitting pattern is the same here or there I suppose.
Thanks for your help anyway.
Sandy- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Stella. I have been in touch with a lady about 60 miles from me
who has a Brother to give away absolutely FREE-how cheap is that? I
have asked for the model number and a photo just to make sure its
worth the trip.
Will let you know what happens.
Sandy