Old September 6th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

Default How To Become a Basket Case!

It hasn't on anything I have used it on (as yet) but I dare say you
could try it out on an inconspicuous piece of waste fabric first.

I swear by the stuff. I use the spray, and I regularly use the wash-
in stuff in the final wash of soft-type shopping bags.

I hate all my good work looking shabby after a while, and I love
useful-bags for carrying portable-quilting-projects. They are all
sprayed, in case of beverage spillage or inclement weather, or even
poppling it down and finding something wet or dirty underneath.

Glad you like the idea.

Nel
(Gadget Queen)