Old February 16th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

Default Where is everyone?

"JK" wrote in message
Geez it's like a graveyard here lately. I took a job teaching computers
to kids 1st-8th grades at a private school 45 minutes drive away. They are
spoiled, undisciplined, unruly, obnoxious, and I hate every minute of it.
When I told this to an old buddy he said, "well it could be worse.... you
could be doing stained glass for a living".

We are working , trying to make a living, and staying out of the basement,
want to avoid that moniker at all costs....
oh, yeah, wrenching on choppers too. welding and designing , other weird
stuff...