Old May 11th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Susie Thompson

Default ClayArt

In message , D Kat
writes

Has anyone had luck with clayart yet? And what has happened to this
room? Donna

Hello Donna

I'm still here, also wondering where everybody else has gone? I'm not
working at the moment for two reasons. First is that the weather here's
too hot - 22degC. Second, we're moving my workroom out of the house to
a space we've made at the back of the garage, so my kiln and all are in
a state of chaos, to put things mildly. I'm trying to work on some
acrylic paintings, but time always seem to be against me :-((

All the best
Susie
Isle of Arran, Scotland
--
Susie Thompson
If you can't stand the heat, don't tickle the dragon!