Old May 19th 11, 12:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Gibson[_3_]

Default Facebook is working a treat for RCTQ!!

On 19/05/2011 03:33, AuntK wrote:

Jeanne, good to see you back here. We've missed you. I'm not a FB
person as I feel I waste way too much time online as it is. I really
need to be doing other things than enjoyably surfing. Sounds like
your Sam and his girl are having a wonderful 'walkabout'...I'm
envious. If only I were younger!

Not overly concerned about privacy as I'm sure I could work around
that on FB...it's just one more way for me to avoid doing the things I
need to do (gardening, sewing, etc.). DH has a FB page that I can
access if needed but just really not that interested even though tons
of family and friends are there. Email and here are good enough for
me.

Again, good to see you here. Hope you'll pop in more often.

Kim in (rainy) NJ

That is why the real name of Facebook is "Displacement Activity Book".
I take a kitchen timer and give myself 20 minutes when I think I'm just
going to faff around on it all day!

-- Jo in Scotland