Old November 7th 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary

Default Anyone working on anything?

I'm working on a pair of socks with 100% undyed alpaca! (I hadn't
made traditional socks for a VERY long time, so I made a baby sock
first as a sample.) When I make socks, I do both at once, alternating
between them section at a time, so they are finished at the same
time. This pair is at the stage of knitting the foot length, en route
to the toe shaping. I may or may not make more socks, but I have
plenty of yarns for socks, and double sets of needles in most of the
wee little sizes. This small knitting binge is a break in piecing a
quilt (72 bits of fabric in each 12" block, and 81 blocks for the
quilt, all 100% hand work).