Old August 28th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Default Pantograph Patterns

Here is the response I got from www.lequilters.com. It seems pretty
laborious to figure out what package you want to buy, but in a later email,
she offered to send me a catalog, so that may make this easier.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Pauline
Northern California
"Pauline" wrote in message
t...
Hi,
Does anyone have any good sources for pantograph patterns. I've found a
few, but I saw one today that has about 4 different designs on a roll for
$25. Of course, when I went to the site, all that showed up with those
little boxes with red x's inside of them. Free would be even better, but
assuming there isn't much out there for free, I'll take variety & a good
price if anyone can send any recommendations!

Thanks!

Pauline
Northern California