Old July 11th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

Default Stained Glass Software

Glassman wrote:

Have you considered getting this done by your local SG pro? They do
all the design work, and the craftsmanship will be top notch,
something that at best will take you years to achieve. Something to
consider....

Thank you for the suggestion, but I am really looking forward to the
pleasure and satisfaction of doing them myself. The transom-shaped
windows are just a good entry point for me. I don't plan on stopping
there. I am not looking to go professional, but I would like to fill
the house up and perhaps do a few things for the folks at work.

Michael