Old October 17th 05, 09:55 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default Pennsylvania Quilts HI FROM MAGIC MIKE

Hi Mike! Best wishes to you too. PAT in VA/USA

Magic Mike wrote:
Hey Donna, feels great to see some of the old names again too. Checking out
the group is a double edged sword. It brings back great memories but it also
makes me want to keep tons of scraps out of the landfills too.

Sometimes when I go for medical tests, etc. I see the people wearing tops
and warm up jackets with some great kids prints, etc. and it makes me wish I
still had access to great fabric like that. I just think of all the great
things that those "USELESS" scraps were made into and it drives me crazy
that more places won't recylce their scraps to people who can use them.

Time is usually the main thing keeping me away. (:-) When I have a bad
series of migraines I get way behind on everything so then I have to play
catch up so I have to make the most of the good days. When I start to play
around on the group here and other places on the net, I can spend a few
hours before I even know it. (:-)

I do try to keep an eye on the group from time to time even if I don't post.
It is nice to see what is going on with everyone.

Take care.

Magic Mike