Old July 10th 05, 04:38 AM

Default What kind of insurance

I do jewelry work part time, work at home, and need to get some type of
insurance or bond to cover specific jewelry related liability, like lost or
broken stones, etc, etc, especially if the stone is one that the customer
says that belonged to Aunt Betty that was given to her by Uncle Tom before
he went to war in Germany in WW-I, etc, etc. Or perhaps - "That's not the
stone we gave you when you picked up the jewelry for repair". I've heard of
nightmare jewelry stories related to this.

Can anyone recommend some insurance types and sources? I'm totally green
with this sort of thing related to jewelry.

TIA,

John Rodgers