Old October 19th 04, 08:40 PM
Carolyn

Thanks Sally, Taria, Barbara, et al. Dritz doesn't sell on line, but
Acme does, so I've ordered it from them, along with a lot of other
useful items! This is a very helpful group!

Carolyn

"Sally Holmes" wrote in message .uk...
Carolyn wrote:
I used to have a small tool which I was told was called a "sweater
pic". When you would get a "pull" in your sweater (for example, your
cat grabbed it and a piece of the weave was pulled into an extending
loop), you could insert this instrument from inside the sweater and
draw the "pull" into the inside of the sweater so that it didn't show.

It's a Knit-Picker. Also very good for pulling the chained-off end of
overlocking back into the seam to secure it. I wish they made a bigger one
to pick up dropped stitches in my knitting.

http://www.acmenotions.com/knitpicker.html or
http://www.dritz.com/brands/showcase...ITEM_NUM=26615

HTH

Sally