Old July 8th 03, 05:00 AM
Breathe

Default Stamping on Satin?

Hello all, me again!

I picked up some white satin gloves CHEAP ($2 a pair) from the wedding aisle
at WalMart this week, thought it'd be fun to try some projects with them. I
have a couple in mind, but I'm not sure which inks would work best. I don't
have a pair in front of me, but they may be the nylon-satin-stuff they use.

I have at my disposal some Adirondack inks, Ranger Archivals, Fresco chalks,
and a few miscellanious odds and ends, as well as art inks, pigment ink
pads, daubers (pigment), and your basic generic dye inks. And I do have a
couple of fabric ink pads, but they're bright colored, and I want to go
antiqued look--it's hard to find anything "antiqued" or muted in fabric
inks, unfortuntately.

Any suggestions? Do you think tea/coffee staining them for aging would work
well?

Thank you!

K/B