Old July 27th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Default OT- Finch feeders

Hi Jane
The Goldfinch (Willow) is the Washington State Bird, and I just love
them! I have two feeders in my back yard that I bought from "Wild
Birds". The are made of really hard plastic, and are about 2 feet long
with several little openings the length of the feeder, and perches for
them to stand on. They're really easy to clean, and they are guaranteed
for life! If anything breaks or comes loose, etc, "Wild Birds" will
replace it. I can fill them with nyjer seed, and it will last for about
2 or 3 days, depending on how much activity is going on. They are
indeed, beautiful birds with a joyous song, and I love having them
around. I have squirrels, opossum and racoon around but they don't seem
to bother the feeders at all. I believe "Wild Birds" is nationwide.

Patti in Seattle