Old August 31st 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default OT - Where you moving to?

It all sounds wonderful Tina. Good luck.

As a veteran of 26 house moves my advice - let it all roll
by and just don't stress . . . . . . . . . no matter what
happens.

Had to laugh about the bathrooms though. Like another here,
I also grew up in a house with only one bathroom for the
entire family, and we all survived. And having all those
bathrooms might be nice, but cleaning them . . . . ?

Cheryl & the Cats
_ o _ o 0 0
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
~ ~ U
Enness Boofhead Donut
Starting to wake from hibernation!
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

"Tina" wrote in message
ups.com...
: To answer elspeth's question posted on the "Hug Quilt"
thread....
:
: We are moving to Katy, TX (about 25 miles from where we
currently live,
: near downtown Houston).
:
: We officially move in NINE days!
:
: And I am so excited and so stressed at the same time, I'm
about ready
: to explode!
:
: But it will all be worth it when the move is over. I will
actually
: have a sewing room (which will double as a guest room when
my mom comes
: out to stay). Our family of five will be going from a
house with one
: bathroom - to a house with FOUR bathrooms! And for the
first time in
: my life, I will actually have a kitchen where people can
sit in the
: kitchen and visit while I cook and there will be enough
room and
: counter space for the whole family to work on Christmas
cookies at the
: same time! And a pantry! OMG, I will actually have a
walk-in pantry!
:
: Ok, can you tell I'm a little bit enthusiastic? Now, if
we can just
: get through this move so I can unpack my 17 tubs of
quilting/sewing
: supplies and get back to work~! Right? LOL
:
: Hugs,
: Tina
: