Old July 26th 05, 12:06 AM
VickiT

I just joined this list today. I am also from the area, actually just over
the stateline but there is a large quilt shop in the Rockford area that you
may want to check out. http://www.quiltersgeneralstore.com/index.html

Vicki

"Gerry Leath" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks for the info. Once I get moved in, I'll certainly look forward to
a meet-up. Gail

"Mary Kay Mullen" wrote in message
Hi Gail,
There are many fine shops between Milwaukee and Madison. I live in
Milton, which is South of the I-94 and there is one in Janesville also.
meet-up sounds like a fun time. Hope we can get it together.

Mary Kay

In article , "Gerry Leath"
wrote:

DH has accepted a position in WI, between Milwaukee and Madison. What
kinds
of quilting shops are available to me? Thanks.

Gail