Old July 14th 05, 12:16 PM
Gerry Leath

I will let you know when it happens, probably not before Sept. DH starts in
Aug, but I have to get the house sold before moving. Gail

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
Let us know when you are settled and we will plan a shop hop/meet-up.
Sun Prairie shops are so great that we drive there from Chicago which
is three hours away! Part of the fun of the Sun Prairie shops is there
is something for all styles of quilting. J.J. Stitches is very
traditional and specializes in recreating antique quilts. Another shop
is very bright. If by chance you don't find what you want at those two
stores there are several others within a few miles.

It is a long day outing from Chicago but one we make at least once a
year. I try to arrange it when my husband is in the mood for a long
drive. He leaves me in Sun Prairie and goes for a walk along the
hiking trail. We have a late lunch together and then stop at a few
other shops on the way home. The advantage of having him along is that
I can sleep on the way home. I am exhausted from all that quilt shop
hopping.

Welcome to the Midwest, home to a great quilting community.

Susan Price

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:48:13 -0400, "Gerry Leath"
wrote:

DH has accepted a position in WI, between Milwaukee and Madison. What
kinds
of quilting shops are available to me? Thanks.

Gail