Old October 18th 05, 11:01 PM
spinninglilac

Default Cher, thanks I received the booklet:/Cher

Is this going to be on circulars? and has your sister a guild or a workshop
near her to enable her to learn from watching another spinner who'll show
her the way?

Cheers.....Cher

"Susie" wrote in message
Cher,
My sister wants to learn to spin. She has an Alpaca Farm.
I just got back from my knitting class. They got me started on a sweater.
I'm making a pullover for my grandson. OH NO. LOL.
Susie

Oh well done you, you are coming along really well Susie, and thankyou,

had a good day today too, at our local spinning and weaving workshop,
Cheers.....Cher