Old April 8th 18, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default A Lob Cabin Quilt

wrote in message

This is the quilt I am working on right now. Not from any magazine but
possibly(?) got the pattern from www.quilterscasche.com Each block is
approx. 10 inches finished. Want to do another of these but larger, using 2
1/2 inch strips instead of 2 inch strips. The light side of this block is
pale blue batik prints on white background and the darker side is green's
batiks from light to dark, almost black. Sorry I don't have any picture to
show you so use your imagination. Quilt top will be 7 blocks wide and 8
blocks long or a total of 56 blocks. No border, just a binding. This is my
first log cabin but not my last.
Sandy$

I love the Log Cabin Quilts! They are beautiful!
Barbara, now in Florida but soon to be in SC