Old March 2nd 17, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jinx the Minx

Default Crafting Buddies!

Joan Erickson wrote:
On 2/28/2017 9:34 PM, jinx the minx wrote:

There's always Stitchville in Minnetonka--a mere 90 mikes away! :-)

*That's* the name of it!!! I was trying to think of it when reading
Violet's message.

Thanks, Jinx!

I haven't been there in awhile--I may have to put it in my agenda. When I
was in Florida on vacation I stopped at my LNS there and my daughter picked
out a pretty beaded mermaid pattern. The shop did not have all the seed
beads I needed, so I guess I have an excuse to go!

--
jinx the minx