Old January 5th 17, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug[_3_]

Default 2017, should we try to revive the group?

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 2:49:35 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jan 2017 13:03:23 -0800 (PST), Liz from Humbug wrote:

Not much stitching for me since late October, when my data entry job speeds up for the holiday season but I have the second snow day of my life today so I'm hoping to spend the rest of it working on my Hawaiian Baby Sampler project (baby will be three in May) and watching the snow blobs fall off of the 60' fir trees! :-)

Maybe you need to hurry a bit in case the baby learns to eat with no
bib

Fortunately, it's a sampler, so mom can hang it in her own bedroom if she wants. I was working on a bib for the oldest brother a few years ago, who has the same name as DH. We were at the Dr's office & when the doctor came to let us know the power/computers were out, he looked at the bib, looked at John, looked at me and said: " That's not big enough!" :-)
Liz H.