Old September 27th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

Default Ladies Workbook - free ebooks

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:38:22 -0500, SpikeDriver
spewed forth :

I have printed one out already and can mark it up as much as I want.

If you can't print one, email me and I will print it out and mail it to
you, I would be glad to do that.

Buh? What are we printing, and for whom, and why? I've got printers
stacked under the desk - no lack of printing ability here! I'm just
saying, it's handy to have a copy of a pattern stashed in a handheld
(I do it with most of the patterns I use) but nothing beats having a
paper copy to mark up as one goes.

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...