Old October 2nd 04, 06:30 AM
Don T

One of the "hits" was to the "yellow pages" in the Seattle phone book.
Funny what a phone call will do. Just because a google search does not
return a solid hit for sal ammoniac or Ammonium Chloride two streets over
and one block down does not mean you can't get it at that place. I don't
know of ANY chemical seller that has an item by item listing of every
chemical they stock on their google "hit" page. You have to look for
yourself. I took the "liberty" of providing a web
page where you can purchase Ammonium Chloride, by the pound, any amount you
want for $3.05 a pound or if purchased 10 pounds at a time $2.62 a pound.
Not in or near Seattle, but hell, the postman always rings twice.

http://www.skylighter.com/mall/chemicals.asp?Sort=A

--

Don Thompson

How is it that modern liberals can disregard 5,000 years of military
experience in favor of the slogans, some formed facetiously, of the "peace"
movement of the 1960's?

http://belmontclub.blogspot.com/
~~~~~~~~

"Neil Marsh" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:21:45 GMT, "Don T"
wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

Googled already (though I used "supplier" rather than "dealer"), got
25.5K+ hits. Too many to sort though and lacking in current
information like who got closed down for selling precursors to meth
cooks. Adding "ammonium chloride" to the search narrows it to 18,
none of which are area dealers. Changing that to "sal ammoniac' gets
one hit with more than I ever wanted to know about phosphoric acid.

So, I asked the group.

Peter replied by e-mail and mentioned what smelly stuff ammonium
chloride is to use. This puts me in a dilemma. Do I find something
else, or go ahead and use it so the wife will demand I go buy an
exhaust fan system? Hmmmm....decisions, decisions.

Cheers!
Neil