Old July 5th 11, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Default quilting in Indianapolis ?

If you like reproduction fabrics check out www.quiltsplus.com. They
are in Indianapolis. I have enjoyed their booth at national shows and
mail order from them regularly. They just had a sale of 25 fat
quarters for $25! Don't see that very often anymore. There are several
other shops listed in Quilter's Travel Companion for central Indiana
but I am not sure the distance between towns. Do you remember what
winter is like in Indiana? Still want to move? Susan

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:31:14 -0700, "Kay Ahr"
wrote:

I'm moving back to Indianapolis this summer.
I wasn't a quilter the first time I lived there.
Please tell me about quilt shops and quilters in Indianapolis!

Thanks,
Kay Ahr in Reno/Sparks Nevada USA (for just a little while longer)