Old August 15th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Bill Browne

Default Searching For A Pattern: Supperman "S" Logo - SupermanLogo-CleanUp-Pattern.bmp (1/1)

Dave:

I doubt you hurt anybody's feelings by posting a stained glass pattern.
Yes, there's enough BS in this group to hide the FAQ. The concern comes
from the fact that this is an international group, where Microsoft and high
speed internet may not be available. For some folks, a bmp or jpg
attachment might be a long download that they can never see. Best policy in
these groups it to post your picture to your personal web page, then paste
links to them in the newsgroup.

wrote in message
Thanks for your help - pretty rare in this group.

I've worked-over this pattern for hours to get it from the original
image into something I could print out. I used Rapid Resizer (no,
I'm NOT trying to sell anyone on this app) to enlarge the logo to
about 18" x 14". When I printed it on my DesignJet 700, all the
angles got rounded-off. Does anyone else here use Rapid Resizer and
have similar problems?

I was about to print the same image in a pro sign app when my printer
ran out of paper It uses 36" roll paper which usually takes a
couple of days to get - nobody near me stocks it.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's little feelings for posting an image of
(gasp!) a stained glass pattern. There's so much BS to wade through
here I guess I must have missed the FAQ.

Elske, thanks again for your help.

I would post my web site where I have my glass displayed but I'm sure
someone would interpret it as spam.

Regards,

~Dave

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:27:14 +0200, "Elske" wrote:

schreef in bericht
. ..

(I'm believe attachments are not allowed here...)
That looks okay. Can't you use that one?