Old January 9th 04, 04:53 PM
SunshineSue

wrote in message gy.com...
Andy, if it's anything but the 1972 edition, that is a steal. I say grab it!
People just don't "know" the book so it's not "popular". And, I apologize
for having posted that info here, I didn't think it was selling because I
saw that other people had posted updates on ebay books here in the interests
of group information. But thanks for the advice (taken).
summarily chastized :-)
Kathleen

Since USENET groups are self-moderating, some posts don't get replied
to as they should, for whatever reason. Or, the poster may be posting
'someone else's' sale item, not 'theirs,' ..which is a grey area for
sure in terms of whether it's an ad or not :-) If it's just promotion
of a 'great book I read' and the poster isn't selling it, it's not an
ad.