Old January 7th 04, 09:07 PM

Default ebay: RA Men's tailoring book by Clarence Poulin

I am auctioning (ebay) a copy of that rare men's tailoring and drafting book
by Clarence Poulin-- Tailoring Suits the Professional Way...***exquisitedly
rare***, you may not have heard of it before but I read somewhere that a
Threads article listed it's value at $5,000!! (ouch). My reserve is only
$50, item number is 3577659472.

I have a copy of the Mansfield & Hillhouse pattern design book on ebay. The
auction closes in *less than 24 hours*. Obviously, I put it in the wrong
place because the current bid is $20. The item number is 3577625763.

best
Kathleen