Old October 15th 04, 10:31 PM
Joe

Not necessarily. He crafts the boxes, which can be changed to suit
whoever. Granted, the pic on ebay is a jewelry box, but he has made
small dollhouses before also.

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:43:23 -0400, "Carol"
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
.. .
Hi everyone. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in this log
cabin model my friend has on Ebay. He put it on there, but no is
seeing it yet. So I figure people in the newsgroups would check it
out, and maybe show interest.
Either way, it will show him that putting it on Ebay is only half the
work.
Thanks for looking.
Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Don't bother looking, This is not a log cabin, it's a jewelry box! Way off
topic.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com