Old October 10th 17, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default Nordic Needle

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 10:28:09 AM UTC-5, Joan Erickson wrote:

Ha! Arliss sent me that link (what a great price!) so, on her
recommendation, I ordered it yesterday. Won't be here for a couple of
weeks...

I hope you enjoy it...I just love mine. It takes a lot of tinkering/adjusting to find the ergonomic sweet spot in the beginning, so don't get frustrated. Once you get that down though, it's nothing but great stitching from then on!