Old June 29th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

Default OT Gail

"Spike Driver" wrote in message

I really don't know how to thank so many kind words. Any other time I
would answer every post but I am making a round trip every day to the
hospital and it is an hour and 45 minute drive each way in Chicago
traffic, I am beat.

All I can say is much LOVE and thanks to you all.

Dennis & Gail

Dennis,

I'm so sorry to hear your bad news. My thoughts will be with all three of
you and the rest of your family as well. We all know that you are so good
about showing your appreciation so do not for a second feel one iota of
guilt for not sending individual replies. Please take care of yourself and
get your rest for those drives.

LauraJ