Old June 22nd 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default OT Gail

Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,

Gail was diagnosed with ALS today "Lou Gehrigs Disease". It has been a
rough week. The doctor said the coming years will not be pretty and to
start making plans soon for assistance.

We also found out the same week that our daughter's cancer has returned
after being cancer free for 2 years.

Gail is in the Rehab Institute of Chicago for the next 3 to 4 weeks for
rehab and training on how to get along.

I am still working on items for the homeless in our area.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I really don't know how to thank so many kind words. Any other time I
would answer every post but I am making a round trip every day to the
hospital and it is an hour and 45 minute drive each way in Chicago
traffic, I am beat.

All I can say is much LOVE and thanks to you all.

Dennis & Gail