Old October 20th 05, 02:01 PM
frood

Default What to take to a quilt retreat?

M&Ms. That way, you have a little chocolate to nibble on without getting
your fingers messy. Easy to pack, easy to share.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi gang!
I am so excited! I am headed for my first quilt retreat this weekend.
I've started packing for it and would like to know from anyone who has
been what are absolute must-haves? I think I have packed all of the
basics, so I'm looking for what would really come in handy. BTW, I'm
taking a bargello class using Chris Timmins (hope I spelled it right)
pattern. I look forward to your responses, and TIA!
DeNise