Old August 19th 09, 11:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default Anyone hate working with specific colors?

The only color I don't think I've ever used is yellow. I am drawn to ocean
colors and purple (sorry, Shirley!) for my own personal jewelry, but I've
had requests for jewelry in every color of the rainbow. WHen I do a show,
the first color people seem to be drawn to is purple, then red and blue.
I've even had requests for earrings in orange. So I try to have several
pieces in every color when I set up, and enough stock to replace the ones
that sell.

Linda2

"Carla" wrote in message
For me, it's brown. I've been trying to use it more, with things like
smokey topaz and tiger's eye. But in general, it's a color that turns
me off.

Cheers,
Carla