Old July 18th 08, 05:46 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
cycjec

Default Surveys Differ!

In alt.sewing IEZ wrote:
AH HA!!! Adding to my post above- now I get it. The length of the survey
hinges on your answer to the first question - if you haven't bought a sewing
machine in the last year, they don't much care what you do with it.

Sewing machines are *durable goods*. So those immensely desirous
of seeing a lot of survey questions must aver a recent purchase of
same.

So there's the answer to the mystery - not everyone gets the same survey,
and it's mostly designed to find out what sells machines (at least in the
last year!)

Maybe I'll skip it altogether bc us lynxers get a big blank screen
with "Zoomerang" in one upper corner.

Am not going to bother forwarding info on this to the former
staff of TSWLTH of my acquintance.