Old April 5th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
twinkiesmom

Default Image wouldn't transfer

On Apr 4, 3:16 pm, "Dicon" wrote:
"Sarah" wrote in message

oups.com...

The Phaser printer is a wax based, not a toner based ink. It won't
work. You'll have to find a different printer for your project (or
make color toner copies)

Placed my image toner down on top of the TLS and gently pressed it in
and evened out. I made sure it was touching the entire image by
picking it up and looking at the underside.
(The image was printed on a Xerox Phaser 7300 Color laser printer on
regular copy paper)

I would got to a Kinkos and get a color copy.

I always do my image transfers paper side down...liquid polymer clay
on top...The clay self levels.

I don't like TLS because it's more opaque. Kato liquid or Fimo gel
(personal fav) are more clear.