Old December 8th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
bobbi

Default Is ths a good deal? Grace Quilting Sewing Frame +Janome 1600 Sewing Machine

Thanks again, Wendy. I never even thought to go to their site. I'll do
that.

bobbi

"frood" wrote in message
I picked up a really nice brochure and CD from the Grace people when I was
at the show in Houston. Why don't you go to their website and see if you can
get one? It would have all the measurements of all the frames. Remember, you
need to leave space for you to work the machine, too!

As for the Little Gracie, my youngest says if I bought that one, she'd do
all my quilting for me. Too bad she's only 6!

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply