Old April 13th 04, 06:10 AM
Pat

wrote in message

Dreaming of...Sewing?

(mamahays)
wrote:

WEEELlll, guess what? Not a garment worn, and she is down 20 lbs.
Whatever it is I do, I simply cannot break even, let alone win. It never
fails, there is always a kicker in it for me. Now, natch, she wants them
all taken in. Wish she lived closer, I'd cram her full of Pa. sticky
buns topped with brown sugar and pecans, then offer up some butter
scones for good measure.
I want to rend my clothing and go screaming into the streets!!!
Cea

Send her a gift certificate to her favorite store for new
clothes.........make it a big one.......it will save your sanity in the end.